Thursday, September 4, 2008

Bronco Music

The first game of the year at the i-Plex is set for September 19th. I'm really looking forward to the 08-09 Bronco Season, we've got a good group of guys coming back, some momentum still from last years playoff performance, and an even better rink to play in. No more construction!!!

Another reason I look forward to Bronco games is the music. Whenever you hear songs you don't like, or the music is too loud in the i-plex ... the F bombs you throw out there are directed at me. It's something I really enjoy doing but it's always a lot of work at the start of the year. This time around I'm looking for some help with new music adds. Is there anything you hear in other rinks around the league, in senior hockey rinks, or any music in general that you would like to hear at a bronco game? If so, I would really love to hear from you! Just leave a comment with your recommendations and your favorite hockey songs will most likely get blasted through the i-Plex's sound sytem sometime this winter.

The best part of the whole night comes during the warm up, thats when the heavy stuff gets brought out and we're allowed to play it a little louder than usual. Here's what I was thinking for this years warm up music:

Disturbed - Inside the Fire
Hinder - Use Me
The Offspring - Hammerhead
Slipknot - Psychosocial
Airbourne - Running Wild

Help me out with some of the stuff you want to hear. cduperreault@goldenwestradio.com, or you can just leave a comment.

No comments: