Thursday, July 3, 2008

Sundays Show

We're getting pretty pumped for the Default/Mobile Show Sunday night. I just wanted to give a heads up that we'll be talking to both Mobile and Default tomorrow morning .... I'll try to get the audio up on our Facebook Group as soon as possible ... and if you haven't joined the group yet ... just search "The Breakfast Boys".

A couple other things that are going on...

  • We're still doing the "wasting my time contest" to win Default/Mobile tickets. I'm also going to try and get some tickets to give away on the Facebook Group ... see, it pays to be part of the group!!
  • The Eagle will be live from the Credit Union I-Plex a couple hours before the show, stop in, say hi, let us know how excited you are. I beleive we're also going to be talking to the guys from both bands through out that time as well ....
  • And I've been asking around to see if there are going to be some meet and greets with our Ticket winners, I haven't heard anything quite yet but I'll get back to ya on that.

The time is ticking for this show ... we need to sell as many tickets as humanly possible!!! Ticketmaster.ca, Pharmasave, and CD plus all have tickets ... GET THEM QUICK!!

No comments: