Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Holidays

Probably the best thing about working in Saskatchewan ... is the 3 weeks of holidays a year!!! Did you know that Alberta only gets 2!! What the *%)^ are you suppose to do with two weeks??!! I may be wrong about that stat though ... it may just be my brother who gets two weeks of holidays, he works in Calgary and seems to get screwed with holidays no matter where he works!

Alexis will be taking over the morning show for the next week and a half, I heard on the Grapevine she's got a lot of stuff to give away. (by the Grapevine I mean we had a lot of stuff to give away so she's the one that will be doing that!) Which also means Jon will be updating the Facebook Group ... I predict a loss of Breakfast Boys friends over that time.

Here's a few things I will be doing on my holiday, and I only share this with you because if your on holidays, you should do this stuff too!! Kid Rock is tonight in Saskatoon ... its going to be great!! Batman, the Dark Knight comes out Friday, me and a couple buddies are going to watch it at the I-Max!! Got a small town wedding to go to which is always fun ... and then my holidays abruptly end by doing major renos on my house!! If your on holidays ... do all that stuff except the last part!!

Talk to ya in two weeks.

No comments: