Monday, July 7, 2008

BEST SHOW EVER!

I've seen a lot of live shows before ... Korn in Minneapolis, Buckcherry in Indianapolis, Van Halen in the old Winnipeg Arena (the last show to ever be played there before they demo'd it) and of course the Stones at Taylor Field. Out of all of those, I think last night might have been the best one I've ever been to! Obviously they didn't have the production elements you would see at all those other shows, or the amount of people that are at something like that ... but I think it was becasue it was in our home town rink that made things so great!! It was just awesome to be a part of something that should happen in Swift Current a whole lot more than it does!

Thats all I have to say at the moment, but I do have a bunch of cool stories about the bands that I'll post with the pictures from the show later on today.

No comments: