Thursday, July 10, 2008

#'s

The numbers are in .... there were close to 1500 people who decided to take in the Default/Mobile show Sunday night. For our first big show in town, I think that was a decent number ... but I know for next time we can do a lot better than that!!

I changed the poll on the right ... now you can vote on who put on a better show!


On a totally different topic, check this &$*# out!!


Last nights storm caused some floods close to downtown, even broke that evergreen in half!!

Thats a lot of water!

City Crews trying to fix the problem.

That was a crazy hail storm we got in the Southwest, I hope the farmers faired ok after that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The farmers?! What about my freakin' car! That was insane last night.

The Eagles Breakfast said...

It's called a garage.