Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Inside Scoop

Now that I've grabbed a couple hours of sleep after a crazy weekend, I'm really feeling that high of having Default and Mobile in town Sunday night. Just hearing everyone's reaction of the show is really making me feel like the whole show was a success!!! We've gotten a couple good comments on our Facebook Group "The Breakfast Boys" (if you haven't joined yet you should!!) and I've also heard some from friends and family in the SW.

I've had that poll on the right hand side for about a week now asking which bands we would like to have next at the I-Plex .... it looks like 33% want Buckcherry to come to town next, 44% want Theory of a Deadman to come ... and 22% want to see the Trews as Swifty's next big concert. I'm very surprised that The Hip got no votes what so ever, they're only this generations best Canadian band, and when I mean "this generation", I mean the none Nickelback generation!!

The reason I titled this "Inside Scoop" is because we kinda have an idea as to who the next big show will be ... Obviously I can't tell you who it is because nothing is finalized, but I can tell you none of the bands on that poll will be coming ...

On a totally different topic, The Eagle Night at the Drive In is coming up on the 17th, we have to start getting serious about ticket giveaways because we have a TON of vehicle passes to get rid of before that date. Really, it doesn't get better than watching Indiana Jones on the Outdoor Big Screen at Clearwater, sipping on sodas and MAKING OUT in the back seat ... unless your above the age of 50 .. then thats just gross.

I'll be putting up a new poll in the next day or so ... it'll probably have something to do with who your favorite band was at the show ... keep an eye out for it.

No comments: