Thursday, November 27, 2008

Fa - Boooo - tin

I hate those commercials. Why would you ever purposely advertise the wrong name of your business? People everywhere now refer to Fabutan as Fa- Boo- tin. Drives me crazy. If I were a franchisee .. I would be furious.

Alright ... now that I've made myself out to be a rough and tumble man ... lets talk about something that seems to get guys in a lot of trouble with their buddies .... yes ... tanning.

Everyone has been in that situation where you've done something to get harassed by your circle of pals. You had to much to drink and only made it to 9 o'clock .... You cheer for the Leafs when everyone else cheers for another team .... or the one that happens the most .... You found a girl that would date you and are now spending to much time with this lady. I'm speaking from personal experiences here so if those examples aren't dead on ... I'm sure you can shape them into something that has happened to you that you get harassed about constantly from your close buds.

I've been hassled about all these things before. But I think I got it the worst after a couple of my close friends found out I was tanning. I didn't realize it ... but by tanning ... I have turned into a woman. Who would have thought 8 minutes in a tanning bed would give me lady parts!!

Apparently, in order to be a man, I have to stay on a strict diet of beer and potato chips, watch nothing but football, treat woman like crap, and not even think about tanning! I had no idea this is how I had to live my life.

For one ... I like tanning, its relaxing and feels good when its minus 40 out! Two, its good for you in the winter months when your deprived of Vitamin D, and three, if your going on a trip ... its a lot better to tan gradually, than burn your skin terribly the first day on vacation and spend the rest of your trip applying aloe vera gel!!

Bottom line ... I like rock n roll, working out and watching sports ... but ... I also like cooking, tanning and watching Ellen Degeneres! She's the best thing on TV right now ... you should have seen what she did to Mariah Carey yesterday ... ha ha ha ... to funny ! Sorry, I get carried away when its a conversation about Ellen ... focus Duperreault ... to sum up ... I'm a man .. and I like tanning!

No comments: