Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Election Day

Its been so long since I blogged that I literally forgot my password for this site! Took me 10 minutes to go through all the passwords I could have possibly used till I guessed the right one!

This is just a short entry. Not because I don't have anything to write about .. mainly cause my keyboard is busted and it's making me furious.

It's election day ... I know most people are already certain who they are going to vote for. But I am on the fence. It's going to be a game time decision ...

Here's the info you need for voting in Swift:

Voting locations ... Oman, Fairview, Irwin, and Central schools .... Trailview alliance church ... the I-plex social hall ... and the Rec Centre.

Phone this number to find out which one for sure - 778-3030 or go to this website elections.ca/home.

Good Luck.

No comments: