Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Vegas


I'm Vegas bound on Saturday !! A few people have called in to help me out with the coolest things to do in Sin City. Minus people telling me to go to Strip Clubs ... most tips have been very helpful. Ya, I can see that going over well ... "Hey baby, I'm gonna take your Dad and Brother and we're going to spend the day at the peelers ... have fun shopping!"

Yes, it's a family Vegas trip ... we're looking for family fun ... not naked ladies.



This is where we'll be staying ... the Luxor!



We were thinking about hittin up "Cirque De Soleil The Beatles" ... I think that would be awesome!!



The Dad in law and myself really want to go to Hoover Dam ... maybe we can see Megatron and the Cub that's hidden inside. Sorry, I geeked out a little on Transformers there.

If you've been to Vegas and know some awesome stuff to try out .. let me know!

1 comment:

It's Me! said...

Let me know what is awesome and what sucks, Chance. Brad and I are heading that way in April and I don't want to waste my time with crummy things. I'll let you be the guineapig!