Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Post Depression


Ever since Sundays loss there has been a lot of disappointed Rider Fans all over the Southwest and really, its turned into a country wide depression … everyone I talk to is either too upset to talk about it .. or they're so upset they just yell and hurl invective at whoever gives them the oppurtunty to do so!


But out of all the people I've talked to … I'm really concerned with one particular person more then anyone .… and his name is Jon Keen.

He's not just depressed and dissapointed like most of Rider nation … he's downright mean! I've heard him yelling at random people over nothing, the other day I walked into a room and caught him crying … which was weird … and you know it's bad when the sight of Green ... turns his face red with fury!

That's why I thought it was imperative to get some professional help for him …




No comments: