Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December Randoms

- December 1st .... the festive time of the season is here ... and it snowed last night! I guess people are officially allowed to put up a Christmas Tree, get on the roof and install lights, and start sipping egg nog without me getting super angry!

***********************************


- Have you heard Christmas trees are no longer called Christmas trees??? Apparently the politically correct name is ... Holiday Tree. I guess I'm politically incorrect ... cause there is no way I'll ever stop calling them Christmas Trees and I refuse to replace the saying "Merry Christmas" for "Happy Holidays". You do what you want ... but I'M NOT CHANGING!

*********************


- The Holiday Train will be in Swift on the 9th at 12:30 pm ... and The Odds will be on it. Is it going to be weird to hear Hetrosexual man on the Holiday train?

- If you had three days in Vegas just before Christmas ... what would you do? I'm looking for some pointers because I'm going for the first time and I need to pack the most I can into those three days!!

- I place the blame on Luca Congi. When Rider fans are looking for someone to blame ... don't we always blame the kicker?

- The new garbage schedule is really screwing with my routine. Monday night, I clean out the fridge ... then Tuesday morning I take out the garbage. Well ... Monday night I cleaned out the fridge ... and this morning I remembered our day is now Friday instead of Tuesday ... which means my house is going to smell like garbage juice for another 3 days. Gross.

- I was on location at Canadian Tire Sunday just before the Rider game. I got talking to one of the managers who told me they've sold $60,000 worth of Rider gear in the last week. That's insane!!! 13 grand Friday night, and 16 grand Saturday night ... safe to say the Rider Franchise is making a few bucks off the colours Green and White.

No comments: