Thursday, July 2, 2009

Twisted Sister



I don't know what it is about old bands making new music. All of it sucks. I've never heard a band that made music in the 70's and 80's .... make good music now.

I've come to two conclusions:

1) Their old music was so good and so iconic that there's no way they could ever top it.

2) They've just lost touch with how to make music.

The video was kind of cool though.

*********************************

I know its been a month since I said I would post about the Offspring concert ... but here's the review anyway.

Frickin AWESOME!!!

I'm still working on getting pictures and videos from a buddies camera ... hopefully I can get some of them up.

****************************

We start phoning people tomorrow for our Summer Contest ... Tomorrow we'll give someone the Beachcomber draw which is 125 dollar gift certificate to Beachcomber Hot Tubs and Culligan Water ... plus 4 tickets to the Riders vs. Alouettes July 18th ... just gotta answer your phone the Eagle Rocks and if you haven't gotten us your number yet .. visit these businesses to get them to us ...

Canadian Tire
Swift Current Indians
Beachcomber Hot Tubs
Voth's Countrywide
Pinnacle Sports
Comfort Inn
Boston Pizza

No comments: