Monday, June 15, 2009

100th

This blog was started pretty much a year ago. It's seen some good times ... it's seen some bad times ... but through it all ... it's made it to 100 posts!!! That's something to really be proud of! But what I'm most happy about, is our 5 faithful readers! Chris, Jon, Ryan, Jessica and Trent ... (they all work here or use to) thank you for making this blog such a success!! Here's to 100 more posts!

*****************

You've probably noticed I've become addicted to posting CNN news stories ... for one ... it's more interesting ... and two ... its easier to throw up a video rather than use my brain to think of something witty to write about. (it's helped me get to 100 posts!)

Golfing would become WAY to easy if they did this in Swift Current ... you wouldn't have to worry about putting around Geese Crap!



******************



I've been waiting to see these guys since I first heard "Come Out and Play" at the age of 11. Tonight ... IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!! I'm heading up to Saskatoon for their show at the Prarieland Park ... check back on Wednesday for a recap!!

1 comment:

Sean said...

Nice, so now I don't count?