Thursday, February 26, 2009

Snow

Here's a list of things I find embarrassing:

1) Falling on ice in public.

2) The noise my car makes when I brake or turn and ....

3) Saying it's going to snow 2-4 cm and then have 11 cm hit the ground!!!

Here's what I need from Environment Canada ... just a statement we can read as a disclaimer after the weather ... something along these lines ...

"The Eagles five day forecast is taken from Environment Canada, an organization who really have no idea whats going to happen with the weather... they're really just guessing!"

I'm starting to think it's better to listen to the pig spleen forecast!

On the upside ... is there anything better than the huge snowflakes that fall super slow all day long with no wind what so ever!!?? Nope ... there really isn't.

I mean ... I'm a man ... a super manly man ... who loves lifting large amounts of weight for no apparent reason and BBQ'in steaks ... but when I saw those big snow flakes ... I just wanted to go skipping through that snow !! Of course holding hands with a smokin hot broad .... yeah ... a super hot sexy lady.



Enjoy the snow, it'll all be gone by Monday.

No comments: