Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Wrestling

It was never my thing ... I didn't mind it in Grade 4 but that slowly died away with the insurgence of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!! Probably the best thing ever!! I digress ... Wrestling did take a hold of my life for about a 3 month period when I was 17. My younger brother was into it big time which forced me to watch it now and again. Then it got to the point where he wouldn't be around and I would be watching wrestling ... its pretty addicting!! Shortly after that I decided I didn't have time for wrestling and thus my wrestling career ended.

Now .... ITS BACK!! BSE Pro Wrestling comes to the Stockade on Sunday !! Not only is there going to be live wrestling ... but Randy and Mr Lahey are going to be there from the Trailer Park Boys !!! They're also hosting an after party at the Big I ... how perfect is that ... Randy and Mr Lahey hosting a party at the Big I?!!! Did I mention Traci Brooks is going to be there too... she's alright looking to say the least.

Tickets are at the HoJo .... and are pretty cheap!! The best part is all the money raised will go to the United Way!!

Win some tickets by Beaking the Breakfast Boys all this week!! Kind of like this ....

No comments: