Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Messin Around

The background story to this is we have a dress code at work. I know ... we're radio guys ... we should be able to wear sweat pants ! I agree 100%. Anyway, people are pretty owly when others don't follow the rules.

Here's how the conversation went:

Trent (CKSW mornings): Shandra (newsgirl) is wearing jeans and I'm not .. you guys should go in there and lose it on her?

Chance/Chris: Why don't you lose it on her Trent?

Trent: I'll only do it if you video tape me ....


And that's how this video came about ...



It was fun to fool around even if it only took a minute ... we need to start doing that more often like the good ol days!! (good ol days to me means 2 years ago)

**********

This morning we were talking about Robbie Burns Night. Haggis got into the conversation and this was the picture we were looking at while discussing the party on the 23rd.

No comments: