Monday, January 5, 2009

2009!

It's the first blog post of 2009!! At the risk of sounding cliche ... Where did 2008 go!!!?? Time flies when you're having fun I guess. Somethings never change. How bout that weather though? Sure gonna be a long winter if this keeps up.

In all honesty ... I'm excited to see what lies ahead in 2009. From my perspective 2008 was a total bust! We didn't win the Grey Cup, a bunch of people died that were very close to me, and we didn't win the Grey Cup.

When the clock chimed 12 o'clock New Years Eve ... I didn't hear it because I was sleeping. But the next day, I asked the Ms's what her New Years resolution was. She didn't have one. But I sure did ... when I told her it was to have a Mathew McConaughey body ... she laughed at me ... out loud ... for like 15 minutes. So now my New Years Resolution is to read more books, sorry J Dub, it sounded like a good New Years resolution.

So I look forward to the New Year ... we'll be kicking it off the right way by going to Jamaica for a week on the Eagle Incredible Journey, two of my best friends will be getting married in the summer, and I'm sure some other good stuff will happen.

************

Speaking of the Eagle Incredible Journey .. You could win an all inclusive trip to the resort and not have to hang out with stupid radio folk!! When we're in Jamaica next week .. listen for the Jamaican Jet only in the mornings to win an all inclusive week in Jamaica @ Sandals: Grand Ochos Rios Beach and Villa Resort!!

***********

I'm not so angry about spending a ton of money on clothes because of Christmas gift cards .. the new shirt/pants combo already got a couple compliments this morning ... and my ego is now HUGE!! So big in fact ... I don't think Eagle Control is large enough for Jon and I to hang out in.

1 comment:

It's Me! said...

I'm flattered that you'd steal my resolution! Might I make a recommendation? Try J-Pod by Douglas Coupland. Truly ridiculous and bizzare.