Wednesday, December 3, 2008

New Idea

It looks like people thought Jamaica and The Mayan Rivera Cruise were the best Incredible Journeys we've put on. For those of you who are lost ... it was a poll that was on here last week. Unfortunatley San Diego and New Brunswick got zero love. Just think, you can win a trip to Jamaica this year and go to what people have dubbed, THE BEST IJ EVER!!! Just listen for the Jamaican Jet.

WARNING!!!! More talk of Ellen ahead.




I've put up a new poll ... don't judge me. It's got a purpose. The other day we got on one of our birthday tangents where a celebrity was having a birthday ... we didn't know anything about that person, so we talked about people who had something to do with them instead. For example ...

Chance: Julianne Moore is 48.
Jon: Who's that?
Chance: I'm not totally sure. She's got red hair.
Jon: Red hair?
Chance: Yeah, you know... the one with red hair....
Jon: ....
Chance: She looks like that chick from Silence of the lambs ..
Jon: Jodie Foster?
Chance: Yeah she's a great actress isn't she?
Jon: Jodie Foster or Julianne Moore?
Chance: Jodie Foster.
Jon: Yeah she is but man was Anthony Hopkins ever creepy in that movie!
Chance: You know who else is creepy ... Nicole Richie
Jon: Not as creepy as Oprah.
Chance: She doesn't even matter .. Ellen is way better than her anyway ..

You can see how we get going. It happens a lot. Anyway, Lucy Liu was turning 40 and I mentioned something about her doing some investigative reporting for Oprah. Jon then pointed out how terrible Oprah was, and how he would pick Ellen any day of the week rather than Oprah. I mean come on ... that's pretty obvious .. Ellen is unbelievable. Anyway .. that brought to my attention that we have been talking about Ellen a lot as of late. I thought to myself ... you either need to stop letting people know you watch Ellen ... or embrace the fact that you are a morning DJ who has a non sexual crush on Ellen. I've decided ... I am going to embrace her!! Well, I'm not actually going to embrace her ... well maybe someday ... I hope...

Here's my plan. We're going to start doing an Ellen bit everyday of the week. I don't know exactly what its going to be or how it will go yet but I am starting to brain storm. Everyday I'm going to e-mail the audio to Ellen's "people." I will do this for as long as it takes. They can't ignore us forever!!! My hope is to hound them until they give in and get a couple of Rock Morning Show Jocks from Swift Current Saskatchewan onto the Ellen show.

Got any ideas? I mean for helping us on our quest to get on Ellen. If she can reach for the stars and try to get George Clooney on her show .. I can try to get on her show!!

Leave your comments and check out the poll question ..


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need to come up with some interesting way Ellen can save the world on a daily basis. Perhaps the breakfast boys find themselves in a dilemma and the only one who can save them is the one and only Ellen.