Monday, November 23, 2009

Riders

- It was so loud at the game yesterday I couldn't hear the announcer. When the "HENRRRYYYY" chant started ... it was deafening.

- The best place to watch a CFL football game is Mosaic Stadium. Which puts me on the fence for the dome ... do I want it? Yes. Am I sad that Mosaic Stadium will be no more? Yes. Especially after watching history yesterday afternoon.

- The amount of people from the Southwest that make the trip to Rider games is ridiculous! Every ride back from a game is like watching a never ending sea of tail lights all the way down the #1.

- If they're going to continue to show Wendy's commercials on the big screens ... they better put a damn Wendy's at Mosaic Stadium! Something happens to me when I see that Baconator ... BACOOOOONNNNNN!

- How many people do you wish you could punch in the face throughout a Rider game? For me .. give or take ... 1 or 2. Yesterday it was 1 ... just because Wes Cates isn't getting any blocks ... doesn't mean he's not a good running back. Now shut up and stop complaining ... we're winning by 17!!

- Thanks to my buddy Mark for taking me yesterday ... I don't get to nearly enough Rider games and it was a lot of fun! Especially considering the last time there was a West Final in our province I was still 8 years from being born!

- I feel bad for ZZ Top. They play the Credit Union Centre on Sunday ... and it might be to 5 people.

- Good luck finding tickets to the Grey Cup .... Dash Tours might be the only way you find a way into McMahon Stadium next weekend ... and it won't be cheap.


************************************

This was sent to me from a friend who used to do news for the radio stations. Thanks Trina! I laughed till my side exploded.

In this video ... Trent Redekop (CKSW mornings), Ryan Switzer (Magic 97 mornings), Jon Keen (voice of the Broncos), Ken Audette (morning news) and myself.


Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

No comments: