Sunday, October 25, 2009

Jon Bon



My woman turned into Elaine from Seinfeld when I told her about Bon Jovi being the next BIG Mosaic stadium show. She actually left bruises on my chest when I told her the news. I never knew this before, but apparently girls around Saskatchewan find Bon Jovi attractive and would pay some serious money for tickets to see the show July 28th. After I stopped crying from her physical abuse of my body we had this conversation.

Chance: "It's going to be pretty expensive."
Tanya: " I don't care, I will pay any amount of money to see Bon Jovi!"

So, I guess I'll be taking my then wife to see her celebrity freebie ... I hope she doesn't accidentally bump into him back stage!!


Here's the tricky part about Bon Jovi. It's one of those concerts where you'll see bunches of woman and couples. But you'll never see a couple guys going to Bon Jovi together ... unless they swing for the other team. No guy would be caught dead at a Bon Jovi concert with another buddy .. its just part of the code of guys.

If you want to go to Bon Jovi and your a guy ... you have to go with the Mrs.... if you don't have a Mrs .. find a girl to go with. Its the only way. You can still go with a group of buddies ... but that group needs to have atleast one woman in it ... otherwise ... there'll be a lot of guys with their girlfriends snickering at you!

Ticket prices or the date they'll go on sale have not been announced ... its suppose to be set up by the start of November.

Will it sell out like ACDC and the Stones ... I don't think so ... but it will sell out, and every woman in Saskatchewan will be there.


Be warned ... your wife, girlfriend, or mom will turn into Elaine when they hear the news.


No comments: