Monday, April 6, 2009

Movies

I love movies. I love watching movies, I love picking out movies, I love the food that goes with movies ... heck, I may even have a non - sexual crush on movies.

Sometimes I feel like a bum when I don't do anything all weekend but watch movies, but than I think to myself, "you love movies! ", and I instantly feel better about life!!

Here's some movies I've watched lately:

Monsters vs. Aliens

I say this about every new cartoon movie that comes out .. but ... it was by far the best animated movie I've ever seen!! Seth Rogan stole the show by being the voice of Bob ... I almost peed my pants when he was trying to wheel the plate of jello!!

Reese Witherspoon did a pretty good job of being Ginormica too.

Its a must watch.

Role Models

Possibly the worst movie I've seen in a long time. There was still some pretty funny parts in it and everything, but I would not waste my money on seeing it.

I will say though, Paul Rudd is quickly becoming my favorite actor .. even if this was a horrible show!

Seven Pounds

How in the *&%$ did Will Smith go from being on Fresh Prince of Bel Air, to doing a movie like this!!??

Yes, it was really good, but only if you like feeling horrible after a movie.

A great show all the way through until the end ... I don't want to wreck it ... you'll figure it out about half way through.

I would still rent it ... its one of those "make ya think" movies.

Twighlight

I don't know what all the fuss was about. I can think of three vampire movies that were way better than this one .... Underworld, Blade, and 30 Days of Night.

I think the only reason this vampire movie did so well was the fact they geared it toward 14 year old girls.

Not worth paying money for, but if you can watch it for free, its not a complete waste of time.

There Will Be Blood

I know its been out for a long time but I just watched it the other day. One word ... awful. After watching this movie, and just recently no country for old men, I've now completely lost all respect for any movie that gets nominated for an Oscar.




I just read this morning Fast and Furious made over 72 million dollars in the first weekend which broke a crap load of records ... it sounds like it came as a total surprise ... I think its the next one to see, especially with all the old cast back.

No comments: