Thursday, March 19, 2009

Ultimate I Fan

Tomorrow at the Broncos first home playoff game ... the Eagle and the Innovation Credit Union have teamed up to find the Ultimate I fan ...



Sure this could constitute as a super fan ....

Thats just disgraceful, but replace with a Bronco jersey, and it then becomes innovative ...



Creative ... but in order to be one of the final 6 in the Ultimate I fan ... I think you might have to be a fat guy without a shirt on ....



This guy would have a shot at winning some stuff ....

Same with this guy ... he would probably get the I pod touch ... or 2nd place ...


By far my favorite ... if you have that much back hair ... and take the time to carve a number into that mound of fur ... you deserve to win 500 dollars cash and have the title of the Ultimate I Fan!!! ... on second thought, the girl beside him, who probably did the shaving, deserves the money more than the hairy dude .... or is that a girl?

No comments: