Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Great Concerts

I'll be the first one to admit Honeymoon Suite isn't exactly the biggest draw ... but come on ... "I Feel it Again" , "Bad Attitude" .... "New Girl Now" !!! Those three songs are enough to make me pay the 10 bucks and sit through the rest of the crap that gets played!! Plus, if we're lucky, they'll crank out "What Does It Take?" and we can all turn to our lady friends, slowly caress their lower back, look deeply into their eyes, and lip sync the words like the Zamboni guy from Happy Gilmour ... it'll be magical. ( I know it was a different song in that particular movie, but just replace it with Honeymoon Suite) Saturday night is when they play, and we'll be giving away tickets to it all week long plus some I Ride Passes and gate admissions.

The other much anticipated concert is Default and Mobile. I haven't really heard much about how ticket sales are going .. but a couple rumours were that Pharmasave had sold out of their tickets. I don't know if that's true or not but if it is, please go to CD Plus or Ticketmaster.ca. I know we'll be meeting sometime this week with our Program Director to figure out how we should give away the 40 Default tickets we have ... that will be fun when we decide to dish those out ....

And now that I'm not the only one to have voted on the poll to the right, I don't feel like such a tool! Still a little bit though ...

No comments: