Monday, June 23, 2008

The Beginning of the End

Well, it's begun ... and it may end as early as tomorrow. This is my first step into the world of blogging. I have no idea what LOL, TTYL or LMAO means, and I'm not about to learn. I think I've been forced into this by upper management, and even if thats not the real story, thats what I'm going with.

I've learned from many blogger veterans that it is really tough to keep a relevant blog that people will want to read and come back to. I think its just hard to have something to write about day in and day out and I give props to the people who are relentlessly getting great information on their sites on a day to day basis.

With that said, this is not going to be one of those places. This is going to be a place for Rock News, random thoughts, and Eagle info! So try to EMUB ... (enjoy my useless blog) ... come on, get with it.

*****************

It's most likely the biggest concert that Swift Current has ever hosted ... atleast since I've lived here! Default is coming to the I-Plex July 6th ... tickets went on sale Friday at Pharmasave CD plus, and ticketamster.ca. I heard from Alexis (our afternoon drive chick) that there was a line up for the cheap tickets friday at pharmasave ... that is great to hear.

We've been told that if this concert does well, there are going to be more acts coming to the I-plex now that its renovated ... so my question is ... will we sell out the I Plex? I got a poll question on the side there, I'm the only one who has answered it ... officially making me a loser.

No comments: