Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Finally ...

In order to make my 3 blog post monthly minimum, I thought I better get some pictures up here.

The Monster Truck Spectacular happened a good 3 weeks ago and I'm just getting these to you now.... I know ... I'm lazy. At least next time this happens, you'll know that when I say "more pictures to come before the end of the week," I really mean in the next month or so.... Enjoy!





Bounty Hunter ... The feature Monster Truck


Trick Street Bikes ... very cool!



Martial Law


Maniac


While we were on the floor looking at the Monster Trucks I ran into our morning news girl Marilyn. You can tell she's from the country ... in her early twenties, she was right in line with all the little 8 year old boys getting all the drivers signatures!!

She tried to tell me it was for her little brother ... but I don't buy it for a second!!

Check out our Facebook Group "The Breakfast Boys" ... I've posted some videos on there as well.

No comments: